Friday, March 24, 2006

you need to go night night

Last night Jeremy had a bible study. So after I got a few things done, and let the boys stay up later; i put them to bed. Then I went on the computer for awhile. Anyhow, Jeremiah saw me on the computer, and wanted to stay out, but he finally made it to sleep. I wasn't on the computer long until Jeremy got home.

This morning I woke up at 6amish and couldn't go back to sleep. The boys were all asleep, I was shocked! Anyhow, I decided I'd just go on the computer since they were all sleeping still. Jeremy had just went off to work.

About 7am, Jeremiah stumbled into my office/den room with a very stern look on his face. The said in a strict voice "Mommy you still on the computer?" and I said "yes mommy is on the computer" and he said even sterner/stricter " MOMMY you need to go night night!!!" I talked to him a little bit more and well he thought I had stayed up all night on the computer..lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home