Sunday, September 09, 2007

ABIGAIL GRACE WOODWORTH!!!

Hello again,

WELL I finally got one, after 4 wonderful handsome boys, I finally finally received a wonderful beautiful princess GIRL!!!!
Abigail Grace Woodworth was born on Sept 2nd at 4:20 AM weighing in at 7 pounds, and 19 inches long!
I won't bore you with the birth story, haha, but move on to our time at home. She's been dressed in pink and purple and wearing everything nice. She's going to be the most spoiled little girl in the world! haha.
Her brothers love her to pieces! She is such a doll. They are always asking to hold her, and they are wanting her to play with them as well. They do give her puppet shows and things like that. And she will even smile at them too. They say it's gas, but I think she's smiling!
She slept last night from 12-4am the longest span yet! She goes back to the doctor on Thursday, and we'll se how much she is growing and how her jaundice is doing.
We had church this morning, and she was very popular, everybody is soo excited (just like me) that we finally have a girl! This afternoon, well around 3pm we all went outside to play and she loves being outside. She was soo happy and content outside, well she's like that every place, haha
Next weekend, I hope to get my pictures up on the computer and put up a slideshow of her on my myspace page. www.myspace.com/childofgod4
Well, hope all is well with you all.

Roban

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home