Friday, July 22, 2005

TGIF

WOOHOO it's Friday!!!!

Dh does have to work tomorrow though. That's no fun, for him or me!! I have some cleaning I have to do tomorrow though, so i'm going to do that while he's at work. Then the boys and I will head outside to play for awhile!

Jeremy brought a turtle home yesterday from work. we had it inside for awhile, then let it go in our backyard. I didn't see it out today, but hopefully it is sticking around. Maybe under our deck, under the shed, or perhaps it went into our garage. But it's a smart little guy so maybe it got out of our backyard. HAHA.

I have had a hard week. From the boys getting into cat food, baby oil, and also yucky getting poop all over their bedroom! Their behavior has also been a little on the cranky side too. It's probably the heat! It has been pretty hot here.

Jeremiah has had a slip back on the toilet training. Dominic showed a little progress, but then slid back again!! Theodore is now walking along the furniture, last weekend he couldn't even stand with the furniture and now he is walking along it!!! He is sure growing fast.

Next week I am going in for an ultrasound to see about the kidney on the baby 4. That appointment is on thursday! On Friday Theodore has another checkup. The week after I have an enrollment appt. for Dominic to enter preschool. Aghh, i'm not all to thrilled about that, but oh well. It probably needs to be done..not sure...God will lead me in that direction..the best one for Dominic.

Well, I'm going to go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home